Friday, May 14, 2010

True class (with spoilers).

Despite a brilliant ride on a gorgeous summer's day, the Army in full effect, and playing, literally, the worst team in the league, the Timbers lost 1-0 to Crystal Palace Baltimore tonight. Shortly after leaving the park, a few twitteratti'ed TA received the following from Ian Joy, the Timber's Captain:


That's what I call class. I feel so sorry for AC St. Louis on Saturday as I think the boys are going to be looking for a little payback. See ya'll at the Standard for the pre-funk with, hopefully, some Gartner's short ribs!

For some post-match notes, cruise on over to the Timber's website, and to check in on the TA's post match analysis head over yonder.

Might try my hand at a full on match report tomorrow. I'd definitely tune in for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment